Monday, May 26, 2008

Wow .
This is my friggin' 4th post D:
My goodness.
I'm sad
Lonely ! LOL
Bored.
Sians
Rawr .
I want to die.
Diediedie.
DIEDIEDIE.
Happy emo day huh .
emo day going to end in : 3 hours and 30 minutes +

(:
I'm happy .
Rly happy that there's training tmr .
Because its better to have training then being stuck at home being bored...
Urgh .
This is my 99th post .
So lets celebrate my 100th post tomorrow unless i'm rly bored tht i need to post up my precious 100th . ):

I need to talk !
I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO ME .
urgh
i want school
school occupies me
school is GREAT
i love school , dont you love ( except for those dumb exams & test and some chers who pisses me off )
i love school because of my friends .

I love my friends .
Dont you love your friends?
Friends ARE THE GREATEST thing created , invented on mother earth .

I just dont accept the fact that i'm LONELY .
urgh . urgh urgh .
i need to take some photos to perk me up .
i need to sleep but i want to watch teevee .
but i need to wake up @ 7 tomorrow !
Oooh , tomorrow is a quiet house day !
Nobody's home...





I'm going to do this in around 1 hour-1&half hours time babes .

i need school . D:
i want school.
i LOVE SCHOOL . (:

i miss my sister ):


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home