Monday, May 12, 2008

Yup , i'm blogging . Haha .
Had photoshopping lesson to do POSTER ! DAMN FUN . was screaming for joy . HAHA . not for bbff ok . for myself and i ! and jialing . haha

Jialing is still gong gong on how to use xD
I'm editing pictures like hell . so fun (;
Pictures of the class gathering .
Damn fun ! :D
Ok , i have alot of pictures of fsm .
Was bursting all the way . Videos also alot .
Videos all got me & sasha's laughter . HAHAHA X;
Resizing the pictures.
I want learn photography & photoshopping blarblarblar .
[x
Been a long time ever since i laughed until my stomach pain other than the A- boobs . [;
Ok i'm sick . LOL , but if i'm sick , calista , chiam & jiajia is also sick huh huh .
Resizing still.
So while waiting .
Listen to 4 minutes & promiscuous ! :D
Ok , i'm so crazy over it .
Rofl .
Now i'm influenced by sasha leung
to put lotsa smilies.
Urgh .
Darn.
!
Fetching sissie from airpot later .
(purposely spell wrong . )
:D
I'm happy.
Because the room
is finally noisier ! :D
Hees.
The room was like damn quiet other than me using sissy's lappy listening to moosic.
It was horrible.
Next 2 months also very horrible huh huh .
Hais !
I'm sad.
Lets invite people to stay .
For 2 months.
Joking.
Ok , from all these full-stopping , my post is going to not end ! D;
I meant , my post is not going to end .
Guess my english sucks , gonna get killed by mrs chen huh . D;
D&T , heng didn't fail :D
Sketching test - 7/10 Happy Moomoo.
D&T test - 12/20 . thot i would fail :D
I'm going to fail my 听写 man . D;
Saddening . it hurts my feelings . ( emo ;P )
Ok , i'm not emo ok .
And , i love NICK JONAS ;D
Qiu moh . LOLOL . ok joking ;X
Good if you donno what's qiu moh . ;D
Nick Jonas~NickJonas~ . Rofl !
Jojo~Jojo~:D:D
4 minutes~4 minutes~:D
promiscuous~promiscuous !
Ok i'm definitely crazy (;

Pictures are DONEEE . whee , whoo , whaa . :D
Photobucket
Jiajia damn happy .
And she was stealing ahboo's ice cream . Evil...
I fed ahboo her last mouthful of icecream . See i so nice huh huh xD

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ahgong & Eddy Ng .
Eddy Ng was so horny ! LOL
Grandpa was so corny ! LOL
Poem for eddy ng & grandpa . HAHA;X

Photobucket
FooShuanMeng was "riding" a horse . Damn funny la .
In the end i wanted to take photo he run away . LOL

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
FSM's damn cute . But i dont like him (as a ahem) ok !

Photobucket
FSM & Ahboo's long hair . :D

Photobucket
Showing off his ass . LOL

Photobucket
What did he see?

Photobucket
Sexy slide show?No powerpoint , but playground sliding show . (;

Photobucket
Dont molest me ! ;X

Photobucket
Finally smiled.

Photobucket
Peace out yo ! ;D

Photobucket
Getting rdy to soot.

Photobucket
Whoo GOAL ! ;D

Photobucket
Throughout the "soccer" game , FSM was like doing 气功 la . Damn funny
&& he damn scared of the ball somemore . Wahohoho.

Photobucket
He's scared of the ball . HAHAHAHA

Photobucket
Ahboo ! ;D Chio right . LOL

Photobucket
Eyes cut off ! ;o

Photobucket
Emo.

He was in the end , plucking leaves & saying , She laffs(he said it this way , meant loves) me , She loves me not ....
then I was like laffing my ass off . LOL

After that he wanted to leave , but in the end took 2 sticks and start " making a fire " , failed to start a fire , and got fed up and left . LOL . and he kept saying : " i'm cold , i'm cold " .

WAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
so funny cans .

Ok , i shall go . I'm tired .
Still need go airport @ 10++ later . Uhhuh. (:

Tata girls .
Lovely :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home