Friday, May 9, 2008

-EDITED-


I've decided to blog since I'm so friggin' bored & jieen is flooding me with a stupid dumb girl's conversation with her . lol , and i'm alone at home !!!! hais .

Parents are out for cell ,
Sissie in bangkok ,
Big bro havent come back from work (!?)
2nd bro went to play bball . &&
grace is staying @ home wasting her time bored to death .

chatting with jieen with our dumb stupid life . lol , emo !?!? , that's not going to happen lah seriously .
pictures coming up , because tomorrow is CLASS GATHERING , means i've not blogged for 3 weeks . oh my gravy !

image heavy post ! i wont elaborate . but most pictures are flooded with church friends! lmao .
YEN & GRACE are best camera-taking partners :D

and I THINK somebody likes fsm . because she was talking about fsm whole day long ! aiyoh .
LOL , i think the somebody shld know who tht is :X heees!
class gathering ~ i miss grandpa ~
fought with mk on msn LOL .
was laffing while fighting :X
asked him for present ,
then he tell me he damn angry ,
ask me not to disturb ,
then i say as if i would know u angry like that ,
then he ask me go home,
i say i already at home bodoh ,
then he say want to play with malay ah ?
thn he start saying babi ,
so i called him nasi babi(which i call emmanuel that , hees . nasi babi means PORK RICE ! LOL )
after tht he keep asking me go home -.-
thn i stop ,
he say he come disturb me ,
then i give him a -.-" face . LOL

editing pictures ~.

back to blog my pictures ! :D

lalala . (:
Photobucket
Last Sunday with joy & xianxian & wenwen added. LOL:x

Photobucket
:D

Photobucket
Likey this picture (:

Photobucket
Horrible grandpa teaching people how to gamble !

Photobucket
Even russell & jedidiah are gambling ! D:

Photobucket
FSM trying to act "angry"

Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHA . managed to get a pic of gp :P
now you see why we call him grandpa !

Photobucket
FooShuanMeng

Photobucket
:X
From this picture downwards . mostly are me & yen :PP

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
EEks . Yen's ripcurl shooooeeee . iwant!:}

Photobucket
Yen on candid xD

Photobucket
Idiotic ;x

Photobucket
Lalala. reflection~

Photobucket
:D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home