i'll keep for memories sake ;p
k luv u blog.
i'll miss ya :D
• 8 Megapixel Camera
LG’s KC910 takes super-sharp pictures, thanks to an 8 megapixel camera with Schneider-Kreuznach optics and a Xenon flash. ISO sensitivity, which determines how much light the camera’s sensor takes in, can be set as high as 1600, increasing the camera’s performance in dark conditions.
• Touch Shot
Users can select an object to focus on simply by selecting and touching a focal point on the phone’s 3.0-inch wide screen. After touching an area to focus, users can take a photo simply by removing their finger from the screen. This feature means that users will never miss a shot while searching for the right button to press or get a blurry image because of camera shake.
• Creative Shot Modes
The KC910’s shot modes include:
- Beauty Shot: Automatically removing spots and imperfections of people’s faces, Beauty Shot makes sure that faces appear bright and clear in photos. It creates more attractive looking portraits without the need to use Photoshop software.
- Art Shot: Unlock your creativity with its Art Shot mode. Create an artistic masterpiece with effects including, black & white, warm & cold exposure and more.
- Smile Shot: Automatically triggers the shutter when camera detects a smile
- Continuous Shot: Fires nine shots in rapid succession
- Panorama Shot: Allows the phone to take panoramic images
* The LG-KC910 also includes Face Tracking and Blink Detection
Soooooo shiok ! :P
Take like crazy.
btw i luv maths :X
big time !
JIEEN AINT CUTE :P