Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Esplanadeeee

Today was pretty fun.
And pretty tiring.
And pretty weird.

I'm pissed to the max ytd night :)
So i proceeded to delete.
:D

Hi.
My Name is grace
and i emo nowadays HAHAHAHA.



Anywaaay.
maths trail was.
abit stupid.
abit fun
abit LOLish.

some station masters rly very idiotic -.-
aiya idw talk about it lol

HAHA.
REUEL GOH IS OFFICIALLY GONE !
HEEE.
Finally no irritating people like reuel .
:)
now left yq the more irritating one .
haizzz...

LALALALA.

I luv carrots.
My blog is dead.
:)

Nobody reads );
poor me.

LAHLAHLLAH.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U KEEP CLOSING THE STUPID BLOG LOL.

K anyway
training was fun.



NOT

my leg hurts );













You really irritate me sometimes.

Urgh i misssss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home