Friday, April 3, 2009


Perfecto.










Omg just had the experience of getting stalked yesterday :O
Scary and irritating.
Firstly we thought why we were being followed by _____ , _____ and ___
Because Joy said something very very wrong.

Anyway.
This week was pretty fine.
Monday had self-training.
Tues had i forgot what.
Tuition was abit horrible cause chapter 3.5 is super duper difficult to me ._.
OH TUESDAY .
Went to Bishan Lib to study with Julie n Jieen.
HAHAHAHA
Damn funny ._.
:P

Wednesday had training..
Thurs which was yesterday went out with joy arista n jieen.
Turned out horribly wrong.
:)

Todaaaay.
had science test which was horrible too :o
I think i'll just pass at least 12-14 marks ._.
:P
:D
I memorised alot but..
Turned out most of the stuff make me waste my time memorising.

This week is full of.
Excitement.
Emoness?(LOL)
Andand.

STUDY+MUGGING WITH JIEEN AND JULIE.
only today muggggy wit jieen @ my house .
LOL
Finished most of my hw.
:)
Yayness.
I like science..
I like bio.
I like physics.
I like chem.
I like geog.
I like D&T.
I like algebraic equations. :D
I hate history.
I hate literature.
I hate assembly(random).
I hate chinese ( who doesn't ).
I half/half english.
I half/half art.

YAY.
LOL.
:DDD
Yeah.
Miracle that i'm blogging?
Hopefully i can stop coming online from next week on..
Need to muggg yeah?
:)

NATE AND BLAIR ARE BACK TGT OMGOMGOMG ._.
K la i super random :P

Hornyyyys.
Yay ily.


Just like a fool



xoxo,
Me :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home