Sunday, March 22, 2009



Yo world.
I'm drinking sparkling ROSE NOW. NOWNOWNOW. Yes jieen i'm drinking you this mym merpig =P

HAHA.
Omg today was half-fun.
Cause i had tuition.
Yeah.
Went to eat LJS.
Went to Raffles City n Billabongbongbong.
WOONCHINGYEN I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU NOWNOWNOW!
mama .
$59.90 wallet is hers ):
T_T
sch's tmr.
How saddening.
Haizz.

SCHOOL OH SCHOOL.
HATE AND LOVE YOU.
OMG I LOVE JOY.
JOY I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME TOO RIGHT

YES I KNOW IT =D




Calista doesn't believe this is me.
Yes ahboo's nose is red.
Mine's white.
So unique =D
LOLS.



Fat me :o



kk gotta bathe. pack my cupboard and pack bag and sleep :)























I LOVE YOU WOMAN ILY ILY ILY.

Act cool buay cool :x





My first ever non-blur pic :l






GOODBYE WORLD (L)


♥ AHBOOWNAB(ahboowannabe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home