Sunday, February 8, 2009

Imma become super lazy to elaborate posts.
so ..
i shall just
summarise it.
:P

went to ahma's house for dinner on saturdaaaaaaay.
the last day of cny thing.
then eateat.
lol
went home with 7th uncleee.
they went to buy electric drums la omg O:
was feeling so bored so i decided to chat with aristatatatata,
bubbles xD
talked crap & went home and bla.
that's all :P





omg i loveeee my msn :P


Yes...
We're saving up for shopping & ipod touch -_-"


Ahemm...
I was talking crap.
Drunk 24/7 .


omg superrr niceeeee






This is my cousin jonathaaaaaan.
violent.




yam. ou nee?


food prepared by my ahmamama








this would be my ahma.




YES WE HAD YUSHENG ALONG WITH ABALONE AND I HAD SO MUCH ABALONE LOL.
loveeee it :P



yah that's all
leonardo dicaprio is going last season soon .
:P

i have a deal with kimmy wimmy.

if miss lim come tmr she calls me mad fish.
if miss lim never come tmr i call her mad cow :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home