Tuesday, January 27, 2009

ANY BLOGSKIN TO RECOMMEND THAT CONSIST LINEART?

i'm kt-ing nowwwwww !!!!!!
HAHA.
tho i never take whole can la omg.
dont make me get hangover tmr can alr :O
i still need do compo one :P


Idk why i'm making a new post.
But..
i just finished my movie :D

OMG SO NICEEEEE LA.
super funny also :P
and i shall not smuggle jialing because she's one fat ass.
nah kidding :P

HAHAA.
gah
i can spend another $20 of my ang pao ):
$20 only laaa.
i will most likely spend on food/movies or stationery or some lame notebooks.
LOL.
i WILL. not buy books with it cause.
i think i waste the usage of it :P
i can go library borrow or ask my sis buy.
no la kidding.
i ask jialing lend me then since.
SHE. has sooooosososososososos(x100) many books la omgg.
O:


my sis says everybody's reading twilight now since the movie.
my bro says is a tradition
cause lord of the rings came out in cinemas and everybody reads the book.
HAHA.
the da vinci code also rofl .

k i shall go do nothing but ...
something??

this is crap post.
do not be surprised.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home