Saturday, January 24, 2009

You always put blame on other people,
you dont even know your problem -.-


HELLO.
Happy CNY !
Having tuition @ 2 later on.
I completely forgot how to do factorisation alr :o
6 having ahma's burfday celebration @ some restaurant in Buona Vista(?).

Omg i so wna buy that topshop shirtttt !.
So freaking ex la :/
Nevermind.
I WILL SAVE.
I try to la.
Lols.
I seriously should stop eating mac omg. ):
(sadness)
LOL.
I'm left with compo only :/
I seriously have no 'ling gan' what to write leizz.

Whole morning trying to figure out how to fix the stupid internet thang.
Idioticz.
I'm reading twilight , again ?
For idk why i'm reading it ??
Lol.
I borrowed ' Goodnight , beautiful ' from jiajiazz.

& our class came another new girl from taiwaan.
E4 is a adoption place.
no la kidding.
HAHA.

K bb (:

Changing blogskin soon. !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home