Monday, January 19, 2009

gawdddd
i'm sooo happy :P
cause i finally found ' revolutionary road '
whee.
i'm not studying @ all lor.
seriously,
I HAVE NO HOMEWORK .
& i'm sad. cause i feel like doing hw.
if not i'm like slacking @ home -.-

anyway.
training sucks :x
no offence :P

but to me it sucks la :/
now me and joy dont like somebody alr :/
not say we HATE.
just that we HATE her attitude omg.
her attitude sucks la !!

gawd.
:P
anyway.
i need hw O;
i dont feel happy without studying lei .
feel so lazy liddat :x
must sleep early tonight.
need to rest and my throat cannot 受刺激.
LOL.
plus meeting cheok @ 6.45 AM to chaat :)
there's so much to say k.
too bad just now not much time to talk :)
woo.
i like chatting with joy !!!
HAHA.

Joy is crazy.
she suddenly say " Grace I Love You!"
shen jing de.
LOL :>

but still.
i loveeeeeeeee joy !! wooz.

HAHA.
:)

Lmaoz.
HAHA.
gawd.
i loveeeeeeeeeeee arista calista & joy now.
idk why.
they damn funny :P

JULIA IS CRAZY!!
LOL!.

kk bb
Yq annoying me.
he's a qian bian de dongdong.
my gf. LOL.
gf to be exact is NOT girlfriend(at first it was).
ITS GIRAFFE .
IDIOTS.
:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home