Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hi

Tomorrow is chores day
( no i'm not going to sweep floor or anything :D
i'm a baaaaaaaaaaaaaad girl *winks* )

btw i realised lg renoir costs $638 :\
Pretty price hor ? :D
worse than my prada -_-"

Anyway i dont wanna care.

i'm going to spoil my com tomorrow :)
nop
i'm just plucking out ALL the wires TOMORROW.
cause hopefully by doing that :
(1) cleaning dust.
(2) making it clean , it feels happy :
i will be able to play sims .
LOL
I see sims 3 advertisement everywhere.
i AM ANGRY !!!!

RAWR.

k i hafta touch my caterpillar shoe and wash.
i hafta wear it );
I will miss it dont worry.
i dont dare wash leh ><"
Hohohohohohoho

i wna shop
i wna kill myself.
i wna jog
jogjogjogjogjog
go joggging
with jieen jieen jieen.
and more jieens.
and cheryl cheryl the zilian girl.
:P

Hee.
*winks*
LOL
i wanna read
:)
i'm a geek
yayeee i'm a geek
i'm random
yay i'm random
OK SHUT UP GRACE.

:X
That's really random ._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home