Monday, April 7, 2008

Pissed off by one fk. bitch .

anway .

went to sch as usual . boring like hell zzz.

volleyball was like 4 hours !?
the match was quite fun actually.&& i'm tired D: earn hearts people , earn it ! :D
lalala~ . i want to go swimming . i want to sleep . i want to do my things. i want to shut everything up . I WANT THAT BITCH to get out of there man .
kaypoh kia is getting on my nerves. irritating & impossible . rar . i want my pencil case ahboo .
~.~ , i'm trying TO EDIT MY ARSEHOLE PICTURES . RAWR . anway i want to learn photoshop assholes ! D:
volleyball was alright . except for the jumping "stairs" thing . making my leg numbbo .
and jieEn blangja-ed(?) me . lol which mean to TREAT muah to bbt :D hahahah . WAHAHHA HER BLOG SOOOO FUNNY . WAHAHAHAH ._.

ok i shall stop here because i am really very TIRED

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home