Saturday, March 22, 2008

BIRTHDAYS , BIRTHDAYS , KIMBERLEY'S BIRTHDAY JUST FLEW AWAY & MINE IS FLYING HERE . WHEE . LOL , i havent been so " fan nao aka 烦恼 " about birthday presents until everybody asked me what i wanted . and i just gave them a straight ans : " i dunno " . rofl =x ,

anway , HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME & MY TWINNNN CHLOE LEEEONNNNG AND NOT GRACE . LOL . GAAAGAAA ! I WANT TO GO OUT ! >D

ilove1E4 girls . (: but i miss 6f like hell . sian lar . i want sims 2 seaons expansion pack ! anybody care to buy it for me ? $49.90 , share leh . LOL (thicked-skinned for 5 mins) ( get back to reality ) , anway . i want to eat oysters . I MEAN THOSE REALLY BIG ONES U KNOW ? THOSE FRESH ONES . WITH TOBASCO(SPELLING?)CHILLI? LOL , OR TOBBACO(LOLOLOL)CHILLI . WHOO I SMOKE . i think i'm having H.A. right now . D: I WANT OPEN FOR BUSINESS TOO . OK I'M ASKING FOR SO MANY THINGS AND I WANT TO HAVE SUSHI & FRESH OYSTERS RIGHT NOW . i cant get it why i'm so high over sims 2 suddenly .

anway , iwantmypresentsrightthisminute(iwanttoruinthepresents:D)
gagagaga . someone treat me to sushi ?x] rar . rar . rar . rar . i want to watch step up 2 agn . i'm going gaga over lo (flo rida ) .... damn .

wasn't going to blog until 24 MARCH! but i can't get this damn date off . get out get out get out .

PS: please tag again to be linked because i forgotten who i have to link :X
PPS/PSS:H.A is hyper.active
PPPS/PSSS:iwanttostopwritingsoicanstopgoinggagaover24march .(try reading)
AND I DONNO WHY I'M PS-ING SO MUCH .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home