Friday, February 8, 2008

HAPPY NEW EAR TO ALL! ANG POWS TO BUY ME A EAR PLEASE!

WAHAHAHAHAHA. I've got MONEY!!! :D :D WHOOHOOS! *moneyed face*

Anyway. let me START BLOGGING. rofl xD.

Wednesday,06/02/08
YO People! :D:D Had school in the morning. Regretted going to school. Didn't feel like going at first BECAUSE I WANT TO SLEEP !
Anyway, the celebration i guess it was quite dumb because it was VERY boring . AND I KEPT GETTING HIT BY MY TWIN ! Anyhow sat in the hall :D
ok i shall skip the very boring part.

I WENT TO PEI CHUN. WHOO. lol went to 7-11 first with Joy,Piglet,JiaJia,TWIN!and Shermin.(howtospell?)

Reached pei chun @ a very early state(? heck i'm talking) ! :o
Kept sms-ing which my phone $ was like . erm!?
Saw mr chong & got CHOCOLATES from qiu laoshi! :D:D -jumps around happily- .

Jiajia starting catching fsm to kick his *ahem* :X

Anyway we saw *ahem* & booboo said he was -EW- ! ROFL.
They came to my house just to play block catching -.-" and they wanted to come my house WITHOUT my PERMISSION ! zzz.Quite fun. jas gao is sooooooo funny. WAHAHAHA ! x|

@ night grand's came to our house to have STEAMBOAT :D
Played mahhhjoong. (:

Thursday,070208
Woke up @ 9+ . Dressed & 4 of us (without parents) drove to grand's.
Parents went ahead first.
COLLECTED ANG POWS. :D
First ang pow was from my very very good sista but she not married lah . lol !

Photobucket
Top secret of my sister's tiles xD
Photobucket
Look! its my ahma & bro! LOL.
Photobucket
My sista! & 2nd bro .
Photobucket
Hey Look! I can see 五条!

Anyway , siblings stayed back to play mahjong with ahma?
Went back home with 6th uncle to have dinner, daddeh went back to fetch ahma & ahgong to come our house to have dinner. around 7+ 8th uncle which is 小叔 came to have dinner also . Watched I Do I Do , laughed like mad still even though I've watch it like for 几百次 like that.
Photobucket
10.30 like that we went to Shaw Centre aka Lido to watch AH LONG! so funny lahlahlahlah. was laughing throughout that i almost can't breathe :X
my brother said : you have to laugh until like that meh? LOL.ok lah end here. super tired (:

ONCE AGAIN , HAPPY NEW EAR!

GOODBYE.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home