Monday, January 7, 2008

YOOoS! long time no blog eh. super lazy && tired luh.. AND AND I WANT TO STOP GOING FIONA'S BLOG TO PREVENT LOOKING @ THOSE DUMB QUARRELS! its super DUMB . ! HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT .
&& the sec 1 orientation camp was fun! :D Made 3 friends already . Haha (:


Somehow our flag was like soooo damn shitty ugly .__. && when we're in e canteen playing a super dumb game . 1N1/2 was like bombing us then we're like shouting & screaming ._. until almost sore throat ( heng dont have :D ) && our class cheer was supposed to be :

" I say 1E4 you say : Oh! you say : Oh! , i say Rocks you say : leh! you say : leh! , i say 1E4 rocks you say : oh leh oh leh oh leh ~ "

One Word on the cheer : DUMBDUMBDUMBDUMBDUMB!

I like one of them but i forgot what the ' lyrics ' was la . && every monday need to READ NEWSPAPER T_T *cries*


&& I LIKE MY ENGLISH CHER! SHE'S SOOOOO NICE.





Form cher : Miss Hoe (teaches higher chinese :o)
Eng cher : Miss James
Science cher : Mr Tham
D&T cher : (1-12&26-33) Miss Rekha ( mee cher) / (rest of them) Miss Yuen ( jialing's cher)
Chi cher : Miss Zhong? && i've to go to LYX's class for chi lesson T.T RARRRR!:(
PE cher : Mr Neo
Rest i duno yet XD


&& i went to a wedding dinner of my cousin on 6 jan luh . then my shirt was nice but my fringe SUCKS! it sucks alot . it was like " flying " up lah . dumbo._.
I drank lots of coke & sprite . i drank half a cup of red wine LOLOL.
P/S: i aint drunk because i drank sip by sip & is my dad force me to drink de .____. and i mayb would not drink red wine anymore when i'm officially a ADULT BECAUSE ITS BITTER TO ME . & THE SMELL IS SO STRONG LA! i think i prefer beer? beer cheaper LOL.



My sprite drank halfway before leaving :D behind e cup u see a bowl it contains shark fins . HAHAHAHA!



HAHA! Red Wine lai de . I drank it up! Kidding.

(:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

& the real answer to the bowl of ' shark fins ' is actually teochew yam . & IT SUCKS . not nice one lo. like shit :X

Ok tata la. need bathe. I STINK!

--GRACEYx3 <3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home