Saturday, December 22, 2007

Yoyo! ;)

Bought super lots of books yesterday , heavy until i don't know how to say x]
At first thought i wasn't same class with anyone until Jialing touched my shoulder , *SCREAMS&SHOUT*;x
And the speech by the principal is likeee soooooooooo damn boring lah . I was like sitting there fidgeting over the BORINGNESS the speech la..... then the PSG one of the parent who spoke is like speaking broken english? I dont quite get what the heck she's talking about ( no offence ) :X

Then i had to wait so loooong for the registration la... & i bought a sleeping bag due to the camp -.-" Then went to queue for uniform first. and the queue is likee sooooo damn long & my uniform the shirt is sooo looong & i think i'll look nerd in it when i imagine myself in that :X



Photobucket
The PE pants .
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My PE tshirt.... HARWOOD...
I exchange with jialing . Jialing was in yellow house . now she's in red house & i'm in yellow house LOL ...

So many subjects laaaaa ... was looking through the textbooks and i was dumbfounded (LOL!). *opens mouth bigbigbigbigbig* x] Esp. history . my social studies is like sooooo looousy and dont even need to think. my history fail liao lo :X

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Elizabeth Choy sia?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Home Econ.... the Apron & the cap is looking so dumbb...

Photobucket
Not interested . seriously speaking . x)

Photobucket
Looks interesting :D

Photobucket
Don't even understand a BIT

Photobucket
My maths sure fail . unless its easy?

Photobucket
T_T .... i hate English . :X

Photobucket
Looks interesting too :)

Okies. Stop for now.
Tata!
Goodbye!
Sayonara!
Adios!
再见!
Byebyebyebye (: Miss me LOLOL :X

❤❤❤❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home