Thursday, January 10, 2008



May be a long post ohkays ! :D


May be la .




Wednesday 9/1/08




History Lesson first :D The teacher is really funny ! I like him HAHAHAHAHAHA! And because my class is like got 2 Grace , so the teacher missed out my name , then Lavina ( new friend ) sitting beside me was like raising her hand trying to tell the teacher he missed out my name , then when i was like asking her to : Shh... then the teacher heard and called me Shh Shh ._."




Needed alot of notebooks . Really like my maths teachers too. 2 teachers somemore . WEIRD!




Thursday 10/1/08




Chi Lesson first .


Then to english & recess , we were like e only ones having recess -_-"


Then had art&craft . we had to ' Design our own name' and it was really fun using Lavina's pencil & color pencil HAHAHAHAHAH ._.



My drawing like sooo dumb ! Anyway . NGJIALING KEPT JUMPING ON MY SHOULDERS!!! !@#$%^&*()_! RAWR! asshole ah u . && thanks alot for the soundtrack :D finally xD


Geography next . the teacher so damn fierce la . but she quite nice . haha HAHAHAHAHHA JIALING IS THE GEOGRAPHY REP. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;x


Assembly next : and and the *** came out & spoke & made me laugh like duno what . & i dont like *** , i laughed because ******* said she blushed HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA no offence :x he's not shuai la seriously .__. ggl's 未来姐夫 hahahahahaha.
AND I CAN'T BELIEVE DISCIPLINE GUY & CAMP COMMITTEE VICE-CHAIRMAN & THE GUY WHO MADE US EXERCISE & ALOT MORE IS IN NPCC . RAWR LARRRRRRR.RRRRR
Okeh finish posting le . Cya! going for drum lessons lata :D
❥GRACE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home