Saturday, March 1, 2008

HELLO peeps . good to see u . LOL ! hasn't been blogging for freaking long ! D: D: D:

Btw lemme start from ._. i dunno ?_? LOL.

Tuesday,19/2/2008
Went to school && blabla . Nothing to do at all . SKIP this part .

At night went to Queensway Ikea there . but went to the shopping mall cos sis wanted to buy swimming costume & shoes . I haven't got my waterbottle from her !! Anway , i got something in the end ! CONVERSE PURPLEEEEEEEEEEEE(international GAY color) :D SNEAKS. wanted red , but looks weird on me ): , ANYWAY .i wanted
Wednesday,20/2/08
Hoho ! I can't remember what we had leh ._. XD

Thursday,20/2/08
ALSO FORGOT . HAIYAAA.BUT!
I created RUBBISH . HOHOHO ! Rubbish is calista la . LOL. & everybody know she's rubbish already . LOL

Friday,21/2/08
Bahbahbah . boring so skip.
VOLLEYBALL : sian :X so tough ._.

Sunday,23/2/09
Went out with Sasha & Fiona after church ! :D
Supposed to go studying then they dont bring anything to study one . in the end we end up drawing & laughing like idiots . :X

Pictures better hoho .

the lame sasha's leg. can't see properly. diao
Photobucket

BAHAHAHA : the drawing of ahma barney . HAHAHAHAHAHAHA if u want the picture . i can actually draw it for u eh. (:
Photobucket

暴牙妹 xD & Pregnant ! Bahahahaha.
Photobucket

Blind must wear spectacles ! HAHA
Photobucket

New image of Sasha !
Photobucket

Oh , this is sasha . HAHA
Photobucket

Oh that's me . GR = eyes , A = nose , CE = mouth . oo my mouth's big D:
Photobucket

Sasha's on sasha's leg. LOL
Photobucket

FRIENDS FOREVER ! <3
PhotobucketPhotobucket

BAHAHAA. sasha's using my jacket & pencil case as defence ! D:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

boo!thisismyHAND
Photobucket

Fiona's phonee
Photobucket

See i'm so guai . HAHA
Photobucket

HELLO FIONA ! YOU'RE BEING ADVERTISED ON MY BLOG ! HOHO.
Photobucket

Ok la i end here . I lazy blog about this week . & ANYBODY WANTS TO 陪 ME WATCH THE WATER HORSE ? Treat me kays . me broke ah . LOL






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home