Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm back . Once again , to blog shit.

Anway . I'm really happy . BECAUSE RUBBISH IS MARRIED TO MR BEAN like finally after 987654 years of engagement .

.
.
.
.
.

I mean like . Mr Bean is like already dying soon of anti-teddy-bear-ness and there is rubbish kissing osama instead of mr bean . how sad is mr bean !

AND now , instead of kissing osama , she is like KISSING MAS SELAMAT !? my goooooodness !

.
.
.
.
.
How sick can rubbish get !? and now her brother is in love with soya bean -.- my god !

----------------

can't believe the bin people are so sick !

---------------

AND osama actually plays the violin !? oo my goodness .

---------------

mas selamat's limping skills really do suck .

---------------

anway . i'm just posting something stupid for rubbish . (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home