Thursday, March 27, 2008

HEEHAW.

Finally blog . birthdaybirthday .

Pictures :

:D:D presents (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lavina gave me , thanks Lavina ! (:

Photobucket
From Jiayan. :D

Photobucket
Jiajia gave me 2 more , GRACE noteback(plain) and CJ7 small keychain . THANK YOU JIAJIA . <3 !

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Joy gave me these ! Thanks sister ! (:

Photobucket
Clarissa gave me this . ty !

Photobucket
MC medical certificat gave me a cup to shoo the doctor away ! Yay-ness.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
WOW THANKS ALOT Arista Kritaya Kwek Li Boon 小妹 ! <3 :D

Pictures from yesterday ,with the sisters are in the toiletbowl blog . check it out ! (:

Pictures from "outing" with chiammy & mc .

Photobucket
<3 !
Photobucket
HAHAHA.
Photobucket
Chiammeh.
Photobucket
Barbie jacket . hahaha.
Photobucket
<3 !
Photobucket
Selamat . hoho xD

Ok , enough . I gotta go . lazy blog (:

Anyway . Meichen is my new sister . haha <3 !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home