Sunday, April 6, 2008

LALA . changed my blogskin AND I LOVES ITT . HAHAH

went church today . had chocolates for 赔偿 because chua kar yan was late . wahohoho . anway . today is overall a boring day . after bible study came straight home. got hungry and ate maggiemeh . lol !
btw IT WAS
FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN
FUN
yesterday thanks to ahboo . (:
ILOVEYOUAHBOO . haha .
anway i didn't take any pictures with ahboo because she said she said she hated taking pictures ? o.o"

ANWAY SHE STILL OWE ME MY PENCIL CASE ! never bring enuf money huh !
we spent 1hour+ in macdonalds playing with food and laughing like idiots .
saw racia . o.o"

pictures of fries played by me & ahboo =D

Photobucket
the "food" we were playing with . actually is ice . we were waiting for it to melt and ahboo wanted to go library . zzz !
Photobucket
hahaha . guess what's the focus on ! . xD prizes are not given but try guessing ! laugh your asses off for all you want ! (:
Photobucket
ahboo's boyfriend came . xD you're on candid ahboo !
Photobucket
ahboo is soooooo going to kill me anyhoo! =X ok i did something to her lips =x

BUT AHBOO IS PRETTY RIGHT !? I KNOW IT . hahah ._.
Photobucket
i miss 6F like heeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll bitch ! D:

anway . i've something to tell u .
secret ok .

BRENDO is a homo. (:

anway . i'm a gay & lesbian . i was once a normal human . LOL!

kaya is my BOYfriend :D
mc queen is my GIRLfriend:D
rubbish is my husband . i smell! D:
jiajia is my GAYfriend. :)
chilli is my LESBIANfriend!:D

jealous eh ?

one more . not gay nor lesbian . just normal
CHIAMMEH IS MY TWIN .



Gravy is Gay♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home