Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blogging on my bro's laptop right now . :D his laptop rocks like hell ! i want vaio ):
anyway .

went to church today with parents . managed to wake up @ 7.30 :/ .
after church went to have saybons . :D saybons rockrocks ! :D:D
after that walked down to somerset thn orchard . went into a hat shop . took pictures and the shop lady said no photography and we chua(shock) tio ! LOL . so paiseh somemore :/
thenthenthen . we were being lame , from orchard we took the mrt to marina bay . then can sit down take pictures LOL .

after went home . aunties and uncles came to my house to learn to make otah(whoohoo) from my mama . :D:D , noisy also :X

then after that , some church friends come to my house to play mahjong !? lol , had pizza hut for dinner . great-ness :Dits 9.13pm now and i'm blogging :D , lovelyyyy .

I want to go and borrow books tomorrow !
And grace loves 6f like hell yo ! <3 Can't forget the times we had , 21stCentury , 2007 . 12th birthday ! <33 :)
6F ROCKS LIKE HELL YO
!

(:

Goodness gravy ,
my back hurts because the laptop is on mah bed ! D:
...
gravy rocks . :D
i've decided to maybe change my blogskin agains :/

not going to school tomorrow .
gotcha dental appointment .
heng ah , no lunches :/
lalala .
try to blog everyday but I STILL HAVE MOVIE REVIEW NOT DONE YET .
damnnnn .

(:

Tags reply :

SASA{: yeah . better than the 6 people LOL . love you too ! i'm so dumb to forget to get my present . darn ! ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home