Saturday, April 12, 2008


Farewell and welcome " party " yesterday noon .
It was a fun & saddening event._. ,
ok la sorry for laughing while the seniors were crying ._.
Paisehpaiseh ._.
Played volleyball for awhile .

Now pissed off by my bro . play maple he die also my fault . wtf ? new specs . seems weird to me . lol !
hais .

Hope the seniors liked the card . :o
lalala . i'm bored . its lame that whenever she sees us being together in a group , she will walk away . this is definitely getting weirder and weirder . just because we're together in a group she emo-s ? ... lame ... definitely lame .

Took some pictures @ the volleyball court staircase with our bandanas . haha , jieen is damn lame .

Photobucket
lala . i'm not in the picture :o
Photobucket
i officially hate my fringe !
Photobucket
:D yay-ness . beatty steady ace ! :D

:D:D i'm going to cut my hair next month . :o , how should i cut it anyway ? D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home