Friday, May 23, 2008

Hoogaaa ! :P

Yoyo .
Will blog about other stuffs tomorrow BECAUSE ITS THE

JUNE HOLIDAYS !

Whoohoo!
Yea whoo !


Lala !
LOL .

Got back report book && quite ok lah . Heng never fail anything for overall :P
Lala . Almost failed my geo ! [: (still smiling !?)

Scanned my report into da com . ;P
Lookey ?
Got nagged T_T

;[
Was dying from bringing other the rubbish under my table back home .
Hees.
I want class gathering.
&& I dont like Mrs F !
;D
Heheh.
;D
I want to go sentosa right now .
I said NOW .
Haha .
Sissy's leaving .
O_o"
Lola !
I think me going to scan some P1 & P2's class photo in . Hees
Can see Meichen .
Wahahaha .
Ok . Report card .
];

Photobucket
Zoom in on the picture when @ photobucket if you want.
Uhuh . Tata.
;]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home