Monday, May 26, 2008

Heya . Back to blog .
Nope , i haven't finish my ANTM cycle 1 yet.
I'm not so pro.

I'm lonely.
How pathetic (:
Stay at home
Stare into the com.
Do nothing but chat and watch .
Either cooking noodles or mushroom soup . BROWN!
Wahaha . I'm going to eat you julia ;D

Pictures taken from yesterday :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Taken while waiting for bro.

Photobucket
Friends forever (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(:

Still got some pictures :

Wait a minute . Editing ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sads .

And i'm really pissed by Mrs F .
Only calista and Meichen and me and joy and lavina knows
No point trying to ask .
No one's gonna say .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home