Sunday, May 25, 2008

hoohaa. lol .

bon voyage huh .

time to say goodbye (LOL)

lalalal













i'm actually using her lappeh & post . LOL

how pro can i be ?
next two months .
= quiet & boring .








BECAUSE THERE IS NO MORE COMPUTER IN MY ROOM & I CANNOT USE IT INTO LATE NIGHT . ROAR .


WHY ? WHY? WHYWHYWHY?

];

nobody jio-ed me out .
nobody WANTS TO GO OUT .
nobody CAN GO OUT .
how pathetic can i be ?

everyday at home stare into blank space . lol

pathetic gravyheah.

真够可怜
:(

boohoohoo .
i want class gathering.
i need class gathering.
i must have class gathering.

can we like not always go tht dumb place & laugh ?
can we like go somewhere else like : movies OR SOMETHING PEOPLE ?

PEOPLE MOVE YOUR HEADS.


&& imma watching ANTM(America's Next Top Model) Season 1 only . lol

because there's no gossip girl yet . BUT wahahahaha its coming out on 8th JULY . oooh baby .
i need to finish my geography
i need to do my 海底世界 chi project.
i need to do my 36 pages science workbook
i need to do my 16 pages english
i need to finish my geo report !

SO MANY THINGS TO DO . roar ! ):


its 2318 25052008 and i'm going to sleep . (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home