Tuesday, May 27, 2008

HAPPY 100TH POST TO GRAVYHEAH
LIKE FINALLY !

anyway . went for volleyball training today morning .
was late for 5mins like that .

running was torture .
5 rounds like that : we ran like hell
L-shape , round the volleyball court & basketball court .
In the end ran with jieen . LOL
Training was fun . But i dont like the SERVICE ! urgh .

FYI , service is not those service you see in restaurants hor .
Is serving over , and its called service !

Went over to my place to get money .
I was thinking of $$ then in the end walking to school that time : I FORGOT ABOUT IT .
urgh urgh urgh urgh

Anyway , took 159 to toa payoh central .
Was like supposed to go bishan library and study one lor .
Thanks to Joy and JieEn la

And was supposed to wait for my mom -.-"
&& now i'm at home BLOGGING .
I just finish ANTM Cycle 1 :D
&& yesterday night , brendo the baboon was like telling me
Brendo : So sad shannon didn't take the nude photo .
Grace : you sick in the mind issit ?


I can't believe baboon so sick .
&& I want Shannon to win ):
She is like sooooo much better than Adrianne
No offence lah :X
Lalala .
Joy doesn't want to blog T_T

& I thought there was burglar in my house cos house nobody but the door is open .
Then i shock tio when i saw my 1st bro @ home .
Cos' he was like supposed to be @ work ?!

Anyway huh ,

Ate mac just now ;D
We were like feeding Tom , Jerry and Spiky .
^^
Its a secret between Me , Volcano , Cheokey and Orange :P

Lalala .
I'm falling asleep over here people !
Help !
I'm getting lazier to post photos already .
Urghhh.


I'm bored now .
T_T

LOL Joy .

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home