Thursday, October 30, 2008

LIP STICK JUNGLE.


Yoos :)
I just borrowed 'Seventeen' and 'Lipstick Jungle' from th library ! :)

Lipstick Jungle is written by author Candace Bushell? (idk how to spell her surname)
She's th author of Sex & the City , LOL

Couldn't find One Fifth Avenue ):
& Eclipse ,

anway , if i finish th twilight series , i will read something .
HAHAHA .
I dont want to say what i will read cause 迟早 somebody will copy -.-"

Anway i will continue with my jigsaw once i finish my book .
The book is freaking thick .
Lol .
Fonts are damn big sial.

Andand .

I'm @ the last epi of Project Runway 5 already ! :)
Happy .

I maybe , maybe will finish ANTM 10 :)

Laopa dont want online wor ?
Maybe he drown during th trip bk to indonesia ,
wahahha >:)

I'm evil :)
Weiting says i'm hei xin LOL
Yupppa :P

Anway , had lunch with YYS , Joy Shiok and Arista @ Subway today !
I like .
Long time never eat subway already >:)
Anwaaaay .
Had vball today .


Kkay that's all .
I'm going to finish my PR5 .

Ohkay , goodbye , tata , sayonara ,


KIAP YOU THEN YOU KNOW


LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home