Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'M VERY HAPPY TODAY !
YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY ? :D

BECAUSE MY MOMMA , real momma , bought me A JIGSAW PUZZLE ! 1014 pieces, i can slowly stone @ home and do it . lol .
i mananged to do one line -.-"
lols :P
i was watching f1 & doing lmao .

OH .
2ND THING I'M HAPPY ABOUT IS .

LEWIS HAMILTON WON , WAHAHAH .
I cannot write muahaha cause yys said it is very sickening LOL.

Happy girl XD
LOLS.
Jieen , be jealous . HAHA
But anyway the puzzle is quite ex .
I wanted to buy the mickey oneee .
but my mom dont allow wor ! in the end bought what scenery @ night in idk where. lols .
difficult to see x.x
wanted to buy the sydney opera house , but idk why my mom dont want lol .
@ first is eiffel(hw to spell?) tower 1500 pieces , lazy do so much lol .

STUPID BLUETOOOTH .
IDIOTIC IDIOTIC IDIOTIC .
ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY
!

XD I LOVE MY OILYVEG MORE THAN BITTER PIE
Tho i love bitter pie also , HAHA !
Funny ._.

I LOVE F1
Kay momma(fake one)
says i'm a guai tai , 怪胎 xP
momma is not related to daddy .
momma found me first. LOLS .
momma more impt than daddy.
cause i dont fight with momma.
i always fight with daddy.
LOLS .
anyway , momma and daddy is not related cause
they're not married.
they never marry means they never divorce also.
which means they dont even know each other -.-"
LOL

kay i'm actually addicted to f1 somehow o.o
now i can talk to yys cause f1 LMAO .
quite a good thing .
yupyup.

he says massa will win brazil's cause i think ( anyhow create reason one ) he's a brazilian ?
x)
Heeesxzsxzsxzsxzsxz .

Kay bye.
i just fought with bitter pie ytd night LOL.
kay :D
tata-

Check me out in NA , i guess ! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home