Saturday, October 25, 2008

AN AUNTIE JUST CUT MY QUEUE AND I WANNA WHACK HER FACE.

Idiotic auntie no manners one D<
I standing there so big and tall(LOL the big is joking, but tall is yes)
Then she just squeezed in , like i invisible(jessica alba?!LOL)
or i transparent or something , i wanted to ask her , sorry can you queue up popperly? !
Stupid oneeeee.

ANyway .
Here are the rest of the photos .
Not alot , joy have more .
And she only knows how to shop shop shop . Haiyooo .
LOLS
:D
I decided not to play habbo again .
Nobody online . Si yq zi ji never online still ask me play wor .
Slap his face.

Anywaaaay :)
Yup . I will miss my old car ):
8 years already .
Since when i was K1 you know :D
i loooooveeee it.
I will show you the pictures of new car and th old car :}
Heeeeexzsxzsxz.







I love you 4 crazy people :D


During the Healthzone visit thing .


Si yq.


My laogong :P


So zilian HAHA.


Siao ding dongs.


死蟑螂


Kay i'm looking very retarded


LOLS.


Chiam just screamed into me and calista's ear..
& that gets that expression . Loool


our very " 伟大 " 的 monitor & my pig.





LOOLS. Spot me :P


Kay this is a retarded picture.
自拍 LOLS.
Darryl suddenly pop out LOL


:P


LOLS Brendo tries to be president ( he commented that himself , not me )


安慰-ing in the process.


Calista makes me her photographer for the day , tsktsk..


As you can see , brendo is ogling at other people LOL. (:/)


LOLS.




I feel like deleting this picture cause its so dumb looking lol .






This chiam hor . haiyooo !


Showing off his report book .




Our sleeping princess hahahaha :x






As you can see meichen & joy are also taking pictures over there.










LOL gaying in the process.



Anyway , on thursdaaay .

Aft schhh ):
We said our goodbyes ~ (sound so retard)
Then me, joy, meichen, arista, chiam, yys, dinosaur, jialat,
we weeeeent toooooooo J8 for brunch cause it was like 10.30 ?
theen we went to tpc .
thn mc and joy went to orchard.
me arista chiam and the boys were talking something
SECRET .
big fat secret.
if dinosaur says it out we're so gonna whack him someday .
yup
quite fun .
cause very funny lol .

yah .
I HAD LOADS OF FUN ON THURSDAY .
OKAY BYEBYE (;
i go 陪 my laogong already :D
Byebye !❤

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home