Friday, October 24, 2008

I'M MISSING 1E4.





Yooooos
Here are the pictures.
I still have 40 over , i dont want lag myself and you people :D
If 1e4 students want to steal , please tag @ my tagboard at least to let me know :)
Kay enjoy !












YYS trying to 变脸


1


2


3

4

5

6

My very shy bitter pie.

The zilian kuangs.

My pig ! :) With people @ the background see see look look

Whoo we love ms hoe :D

Chiammo , loveeeherr :]

Shalala.


Latest hairstyle in town.

Kay i look like a retard ==

Sexymama.

Random

Shaking dance.







Messages from gwen.

Chiam again.

Nicknames used since start of the year (:

I'm gonna miss you guys ):





OHMY! :D

I anyhow write :P











Hahahha , Ms Hoe !


Joy biantai , anyhow mo meichen LOL

I'm gonna miss you ! (:

As you can see .

Illegal gambling LOL .

Cheoooook . Chokes . Shiok ! :P

I LOVE HERR :D Arista's pic is in my phone & with her :)

Sexy !




hahaha.
















Done . Will post the others later / tomorrow ! :) Byeeee !
I miss 1E4 ! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home