Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PROJECT RUNWAY 5.


YO all . now there's this damn fly(a insect which flies around?) which loves my legs alot , keeps flying around my legs =="

ANWAY .
Woi my laopa dont want online wor .
Whack his face when i see him online mwahahaha .
i can say bad things on msn about him already >:)
You know why ?
Cause he's in indonesia & he cannot threaten to kill me cause i'm in singapore , muahaha >:D

Anwaaay .
I'm watching project runway 5 :)
I dont really bother ANTM already , okay maybe i will finish cycle 10 to fulfill laopa's last death wish . LOL

I happy i not same class as laopa cause he wont whack me >:)
Hope he dont come same class as chinese can liao , i very happy >:D
HAHAHA >_<
Muahah ._.
Kay lah . i miss my laopa kay

EY I FEATURE YOU IN THIS POST LEH UNCLE/OLDMAN/BOTAK(KIDDING)/LAOPA/SUPEROREO/CDF(whoops)

Uh huh :)))
Now jieen disturbing me leh , evil right !

HAHAHAH .

Anway today went "running" with joy cheok .
we just walked around the track , run a lil for two rounds and we went to tpc then go bishan eat LOL
we're th first customers @ th food court LMAO .
damn hao xiao LOL.
thenthen skip everything

okay byebye >:)
HAHAHA >_<

Lahaha


HAPPY HALLOWEEN PEOPLE! (L)






Keeps gettin' better;Miss Independent. (song title la)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home