Friday, October 31, 2008

CANDY SHOP ; DONT STOP TILL GET ENOUGH ;





Yo !
:D
I changed my blog skin ! :)

Anyway
Sg is crazy !

2011 : gonna host MotoGP ( i still like f1 best )
2010 : Youth Olympics .
2009 : ? I have no idea LOL

Kaykay
:)

I just received a 'love letter' from arista.
my sis and mom saw it ==
tot it was a love letter cause the envelope is in red !
goodness.



Gah !
Jieen die liao .
Now Laopa also die .
I assume if i dont see brendo austin online for this two months hols , and i dont see him in 2e1 next year ,
i assume he hates me , or he's scared of me , OR .
He drowned , died in car accident , become chaodah until like elvin ( too shy to come out and see the world) , or he committed suicide cause apparently arista just doesn't like him .
wahahhaa >)

I'm evil , yes i know it .
But my blogskin aint black hearts already :)


Muahahaha :)

I shall reply dearest arista later :)

WE SHALL SEE METAL IN ARISTA'S MOUTH ! MUAHAHA ._.
(i'm being an evil boyfriend :P)


Dont stop till you get enough ~ LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home