Saturday, June 7, 2008

Time to blog !
I have over 80 - 90 pictures over here .
So i have to post twice !
I think my blog is flooded :x
Anyway , yesterday was really fun :D
I had fun , Sasha had fun , Jialing had fun .
Fiona had fun taking pictures of me D:
Nana Chu went back @ 4 I think .
Hmpf .
Evil woman .
Anyway , YESTERDAY WAS REALLY FUN :D
I will post about what happened on my 2nd post .
I will just elaborate about the pictures.
:\

Chiobu ! :D


Nana Chu Bang Bang ! :\


My smelly feet :/


Nana , 060608 ! ♥


Pretty legs :x


:D



Idk why i took this picture . Was taking like siao :/


Ghostly mum D: , Pretty Nana [;


Fiona is sms-ing her bf ! Jk :/


Messy table :x


The flight of stairs thing is i anyhow put de :\



Dirty drain water ...


Koi Pond [;


:P


Peekaboo ! ;]


HDB Hub


Cars !


Taken from roof garden .


Dumb flower.


Taxi


Broken english ;] , that's jialing
Bowling alley .


Yay . I finally have a picture with ahboo :D


Swimming poo ! (Pool) :x


Fake snail lah . Lols


Dirty drain water .
Shall post tonigh when i finish edit-ing . (:

Tatas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home