Monday, June 2, 2008

the 7 facts bout' me ! :D

7 Random facts bout' me :
1. I like to say jokes but i dont laugh @ it ! :D
2.I like to laugh alot ... :P
3.I love to eat :D (that's why i'm fat la duh -.-")
4.I like movies & dramas :P
5.I hate creepy crawlies , they make me get goosee bumpeys .
6.I love my friends :D
7.&& i hate to repeat myself to some idiots .

7 things that scare me:
1.People boo-ing me :D
2.Ghost stories x.x
3.Horror movies :B
4.People farting infront of me . Other than myself farting to myself like duh?
5.Creepy crawlies
6.Natural disasters
7.No money to buy things i need x.X

7 random music at the moment:
1.I finally found someone - Barbra(LOL) & Bryan Adams .
2.Young Folks - Peter Bjorn & John
3.酷爱 - 张敬轩
4.Hosanna - Hillsong
5.Crush Crush Crush - Paramore
6.Lead me to the cross - Hillsong United :D
7.Shake your pom pom - Missy Elliot :]

7 things i say the most :
1. LOLS(must)
2.Wth ...(duh?)
3.Lmao :P
4.Nth to do ...
5. Bored..
6. Sian
7. Idk

7 things i treasure most(in no ranking order) :
1.Friends !
2.Family !
3.My house :P
4.Best friends tht cnt be found? :X
5. God
6. Jesus :D
7. Moosic :)

7 "first time" things i ever did:
1.Having so many gay&lesbian friends :B
2.Using comp for over 10 hours a day. :X
3.Talking crap & rot for a day .
4.Break neck , leg , hand & finger in a day ...
5. Hating a teacher soooo much :X
6. Angry wif somebody for so long ?
7. Sleep for at least 10-12 hours :P

7 people to do this:
1.Sasha ahboo
2.Jialing gay friend
3.FionaCHUCHUCHUCHU ...
4. Joyyyyyy Cheoky BBFF
5.Arista boyfriend
6.Calista Husband
7. Kimberley lesbian :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home