Thursday, May 29, 2008

Name 20 people which you think of now. Don't read the questions until you've named the 20 people.At the end of this , choose 5 people to do this.

01.Chingyen
02.Joy Cheok
03.Arista
04.JieEn
05.Meichen
06.Jialing
07.Calista
08.Fiona
09.Sasha
10.Serene
11.Shuan Meng
12.Grandpa
13.Guang Liang
14.Ming Kang
15.Jasmine
16.Joan
17.Grace Chiam
18.Lavina
19.Brendo
20.Chloe

How did you meet 14?
-Ming Kang
6F'07 & he's my emo BRAAAAAAther.

What would you do if you never meet 1?
-Chingyen
I will maybe not have such a gd friend for 13 years? :D

What if 9&20 dated?
-Sasha & Chloe
HAHAHAHAHAHAA . i will laff my ass off first ...
Unless they're les? :D

Will 6&17 date?
-Jialing & Grace Chiam
Of course . They're husbands & wifes i guess ? From what i know la ...

Describe 3.
-Arista
She's ghostly :D
&& she's my beloved 3rd sister :D
&& she's my kaya roti & volcano ! ♥

Is 8 attractive ?
-Fiona
Of course lah . She's my ♥ !
:D

Describe 7.
-Calista
Ooh . She's nice & very healthy eater ... :X
And she's my HUSBAND :D
And my beloved creation :D
She stays @ JoyCheoky's house... (:

Do you know any of 12 family members?
-Grandpa(Caleb)
His chubby brother & cute little brother (:

What would you do if 18 confesses to you that he/she like you?
-Lavina
I will faint ... & most importantly , i will change my seat because SHE IS JUST SITTING BESIDE ME IN CLASS !

What language 15 speaks?
-Jasmine
Broken english , Chinese and Jasmine's own language :D

Who is 9 going out with?
-Sasha
Me :D Because she's my ahboo & we goes out . Lols
You believe ? :P

How old is 16?
-Joan
Same as me .
Maybe 12/13 like that .

When is the last time you spoke to 13?
-Guang Liang
Tuesday ...

Who is 2 favourite band/singer?
-Joy Cheok
Oscar the Grouch !(sesame street , the one who lives in the bin [: )

Would you ever date 4?
-JieEn
Oh no ... Even tho she's the leader of the mushroom united family club(MUFC) , she's not my type . LOL.

Would you date 1?
-Chingyen
We've been dating since 1996 :D

Is 19 single?
-Brendo
Nah ... But he has red butts . (;
Baboon :D

What is 10's last name?
-Serene
Heah . She's my sistah !

Would you ever be in a relationship with 11?
-Shuan Meng
I dont think so ... He seems to be attached andand i wont fall for him neither would he . Lols!

School of 3?
-Arista
Beatty.

Where does 16 live?
-Joan
Somewhere @ bedok ? D:

What's the favourite thing of 5?
-Meichen
Piglet and Pooh !

Have you ever seen 2 naked?
-Joy
No , even tho we went into the toilet with the bathing thing @ vball camp . Lols.
&& i'm not sick okay .

5 People to do !
-Joy Cheok
-Arista
-Anybody
-My friends
-Whoever wants to do .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home