Thursday, May 29, 2008

#104 ! :D
Lala ...
Watched ANTM just now .
Hees .
Morning had volleyball training ...
Tiring ...
Hand tired & pain until cannot write x_X.
Went to the gym to train ?
I hate the leg squat .
Couldn't go to kfc with th gang ...
Met up with mom for lunch ...
But we ate kfc also . Hahaha ... I've got craving for Zinger(chicken) now ... :X
And bought new dvd .... $10 mah ... Lols!
Sassy Girl ..

Donno what's that la.. Can keep my boredom away very good le .
xD
Went to TS Video and returned my two movies :D
Evan's almighty rocked . Hahaha ... Like damn funny okay , ;P

Went to popular after that ...
Bought 2 foolscaps/fullscraps ...
Scream city
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




I'm done blogging :D
Seeya .
(:

P/S: Saw sasha leung @ tpc ... Waiting for friend ?
P/P/S: I want to eat snickers x.x
P/P/P/S: I want to finish 我的野蛮奶奶2
P/P/P/P/S: May post again , to finish posting up the videos taken @ e classgathering .
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home