Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nah , i wasn't tagged nor asked .
I just did it out of boredom .
Because quizes kills time .
Lols .
I just ate chicken wing :D
:P

01. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
I will kick his ass , slap his face :D & also slap tht bitch (Lols)
& no, i'm not so violent . I guess i will emo :x
Heh.

02. If you can have a dream come through, what would it be?
Demote to 6F again ! :D
& also make Sasha come beatty .
.___.
-Joking-

03. What will your dream wedding be like ?
White :D
Everything white.
For the banquet , i will make everybody make angpao of at least 1k each .
-Joking-
I think if 1k each ah . My wedding = 半个人也没有
LOLS.

04. Are you confuse as to what lies ahead of you?
Erm ...
I'm confused at everything lor .
I'm such eh dumbass :D

05. What is your ideal lover like?
At least must pei wo every saturday . LOLS
&& make me laugh :P
FYI , my boyfriend cannot be violent . LOLS
I can only be violent to my bf ... Jkjk :P
I think like tht i no bf for the rest of my life ah .
LOLS.

06. What is more blessed?Loving someone or being loved?
Being loved :D
Cos i'm being loved right now .
&& I dont love anybody (boys as in crush) right now . Lols.

07.How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Until I lie in the coffin :D
Cept' that I'm married by then .
But if i bachelorette(Idk what's tht also la) then until i lying in coffin :)

08. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Go to my crush's gf and woman-nap her :D
-Joking-
Give up lor . U think i those type of 死缠着人 meh ?

09.Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes ! My boyfriend in bangkok T.T
Lols.

10.Is being tagged fun?
Yes , other than having to type it yourself ! D< class="pn_std">♥

13.What kind of person do you think the person tagged you is?
Big & Tall , Purple in color , Pregnant , Spikes at the back , Wear spectacles , Ahma hairstyle .
&& Very nice & cute :D & also looks like this :
barney
Pretty right (:
But real life , she wears specs & have ahma hairstyle de .
(:


14. Would you rather be RICH & SINGLE or MARRIED but POOR?
Rich & Single - When i'm not attached :D
Married & Poor - Work hard hard hard for money :D
Just dont make my husband gamble can le :P

15. What is the first thing you do every morning ?
Slap my sister .
(Real : Yawn , sigh & check my phone for sms-es !) :D

16.Would you give all in a relationship ?
Yes , but until marriage , no PMS :D
Bible says , bible rules :}

17.If you fall in love simultaneously , who would you pick?
Kick each ass .
Hear how they scream , (see who's gay :P )
The non-gay one is my pick . HAHAHAHAHA .
Jkjk . the one who is CARING & NICE & HANDSOME . LOL :X

18.What type of friends do you like?
People who can stand my lame-ness .
And nice , kind & who waits for me during recess whenever i have DUTY !

19.What type of friends do you dislike?
People who are annoying , bitchy , flirty & WHO DOESN'T WAIT FOR MY DURING RECESS WHENEVER I HAVE duty!

I would like Jialing to do this :P

Tadah !
Goodbye ._.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home