Thursday, June 12, 2008

Slept @ 3am yesterday nite !
Guess why ..
I was reading my book ...
& i decided to tidy my table ..
Then i started doing my 5 essays .
LOL .
But i ended up doing 4 essays only because i was tired & my hand hurts !
:P
Sian lala .
I'm going to yen's house to stay over tomorrow !
How cool is that ?
Lol :P

I ammmm boreddd D:
I'm lazy to start on cycle 6 .
Hee hee .
[:
yen & i decided to
bake some cookies tomorrow , make popcorn for our "movie" which isn't movie .
Its the show ; Nigella Express & Forever Summer with Nigella
Cooking show .
Damn nice ohkay :D
&& we can lie down because we will be sleeping @ the living room
which is so coolzxzxzxzx .
LOL :x
&& We're also going to watch I Do I Do again !
Its a i think 2002/2003/2004/2005 (lmao:x)
jack neo movie .
Which made me & yen watched over a million timezx & still can laff our heads offzx .
Which is so cool man yo .
:X
Lala ...
I will most probably blog again tmr / sat while yen's having her piaNOnononono lesson (;
but i'm trying to think of something to blog .
And its her birfday & i've no $$
Damn .
Lol :x
Shuckshuckshuckshucks & i ate ice cream !
Lol ._.
I'm boredboredboredboredbored .

off to watch channel 8 7pm showshowshow . 心花朵朵开 :D
Buhbye ! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home