Sunday, June 8, 2008

Finally , i'm ending this post with pictures .
I will describe what happen next time ... If not i will die :x



Sasha being bullied . Lols


Me , wet :x


Hahaha


The pai kia-s


Mah slipper :D


Only jiajia's looking -.-


Cute bunny hairband rite ?


I'm walking past !


Joy ! :P


Emo? No la. LOL


My mouth looks funny , so i put X over it :x


What's flying away ?


Shoe Shoe Shoe :D


XD


Candid


Gravy Heah just 砍掉他们的头


Not tattoo hor .


Nice right . Jiajia , u can put for ur profile pic . HAHAH


LOLS
















Left to right : herman , zhirong(biggest head) , russell , fsm , jedi (white color "ghost" with black pants is GGL)





The "blood" is fake , TJW emo-ing ? LOLS


Yay . Lols


Slacking @ the basement wif air-con :D





Asshole herman . Herman Chang was the first one who poured water on me ):


GGL almost pointed _l_ at me for this pic :x


TMT looks like an idiot :x


LOLS.


After this pic , picts below has alot of fsm HAHAHA.








Mr CHONG! Best teacher . Yay . lols












































i cropped my face away , cos can only see 1/5 of my face -_-"


















Shen jing bing








Lala . that's all . 80+ pictures . Some i deleted . Hehehe .
Post later . Buhbye .
&& i bought 3 books :x , what eh bookworm i am! D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home