Monday, November 3, 2008

YAY , HAMILTON WINS :D

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG .


I'M SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO SOSOSOSOSOSO SOSOSOSOS HAPPY .
LOL
I never finish the f1 ytd night tho ><

The thing was supposed to end @ 2.45am , but i cannot tahan went to sleep @ 2.30am ._.
Should have watched , damnitzsxz.
12am = waste my time .
12.45am then start.
Roar

HAPPY !

HAMILTON WINS ~ LOLA .
even tho he came in 5th luh .

BUT HE'S THE YOUNGEST CHAMPION , WHOOSH ._.
I sound like so mentally retarded person.


I'm happy.

But i'm also sad for massa , he came in 1st but in the end become 1 point behind hamilton .
LOLS.

I like raikkonen :D

Now have to wait till March 2009 , sobs :(

Roar :(

Kk goodbye. I'm tired but its only 9.14 -.-
I kept thinking about f1 until cannot sleep ><


later 4.45pm have .
Yipeeeee :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home