Sunday, November 16, 2008

RIPCURL !

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO.
:D


I just cleaned my table and stuffs and my table looks so , 空 o.o

anywaaay .
I SAW THIS RIPCURL BACKPACK . SOOO NICE
$69 THO .
I figured out if i save like $2 everday(hee, i dont think i wna eat fast food anymore)
Then i will get $10 in 5 days ?
Then sometimes i will be like getting $10 for sunday .
If i save like $5-$7 , I will get $15+ liddat for a week .
So ....
I would take like at least 10/11 weeks to save at least $70 :)
So , i'm thinking of like .
Buying the bag during January - February :D
Maybe if got angpao i steal some out.
(I'm not supposed to use my angpao $$ , cause my mom normally keeps it in the bank, not fair :@)



Kk , i go watch the simpsons already.

i'm happy with myself , for finding such a nice backpack in ripcurl .
hahahahaha :x

xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home