Friday, November 14, 2008

friendly enough? i dont think so.

Yooooooos.
:D
Just came bk from dinner :)

Woke up @ 7.34am todaay .
Called jieen , then she wake up niao -.- , waste moi $$ :(
Bathed and stuff everything i need into my bag & off i went to take 88 :P
Met jieen and joy @ interchange, saw clarissa waiting for carissa.
(we gt communicate hor ! dont say i never bond :@ ) [i dont like james bond ><]

Sooo , we went to the , entertainment mac for breakfast tgt >D
Hahahaha ._.
I spent $2.30 :x
But still hungry lei , dk why we all so hungry today , even joy also :x
I had $8 but gave $0.90 to cheook .
Hmmm ,
then went to sengkang soon aft.
Quite fun sia. LOL.
Cause the mrt kongkong(kingkong) one.
Then we were like chionging for seats ( LOL )
I know ,very dumb ._.
Then aft that went to Starbucks.
Zinc just bought one small lil teeny weeny cup of veryveryveryveryx100 bitter kopi coffee , dk what's that.
One drip into my mouth only, say i drink all , where got !?
Uhhh.. Lemme think uh .
Oh then me & joy went walkwalk , buy food eat.
in the end i bought sushi .
wasted my $1.20 lei .
Then no money -.-
Left $4.40 (sobs)

Urm.
Then walked around whole Compass Point, no shops opened except Cold Storage & some dumb shops and Metro(first customers lei).

Then shortly aft met the sec twos & three :)
Walked to CHIJ St Joseph's Convent. (damn long :x)
Watched the Peirce vs SJC .
Not bad (actually like shit :x)
Jokingggggg >_<
Jerry shouted @ this girl from peirce lei .
We all xia dao ._. LOL :l

Then watched B girls play lo .
Also lose , i think kena thrashed or sth. Cnt rmb :P

Then aft our turn to vs SJC .
Then coach ask me take over carissa . I was like : "Uh?!"
Then i damn stressed :/ lmao :/
Jing zhang lei ._.
I didn't even hit a ball lo .
When i run to my place the ball drop somewhere or the ball nvr serve over dao . LOL
I only touched the ball when i'm supposed to serve ._.
1st ball almost out :x (kay la i know my serving is like shit)
then 2nd ball out lo .
Then lose 1st/2nd round i think .
Then i never play le lo .
LOL :x
Then jieen damn funny ._.
idw say why cause she most likely will slap me :/

Kay then all bla-bla the matches all finished .
Then supposed to thank the coach and er, vballers? LOL
Then we dk how say , then murmuring LOL .

Off we went to Compass point for lunch , everybody growling(jk)
Kasi , Hemku/Hemkhu(idk hw spell lei) & Zhongci went to KFC while we 6 mushies and some B girls went to Mac :)
I had to borrow $0.60 from zinc .
Now i owe joy $1.30 and zinc 60cents.
(p/s: i always owe joy $$ de :P)

NOW I'M BROKE AGAIN .
WTFBBQ ):

-Starvation-

Kay bb , i go watch my moonlight resonance le .
Heehee :/


(My post is kinda long today ! Whoo . LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home