Tuesday, November 11, 2008

sentosa.

HEYHIGH ! :)


Gaaahs.
Today woke up @ 7.15.
Supposed to be woken up by arista's mrng call ._.
budden i didn't hear it :x
i think my sis picked it up & arista tot is a guy . LOL.
Soooooo
Went to schooool .
I think we reached sch @ 7.40++
Then nobody ==
Bus came @ like 8.20 ?
And many things happened on the buss.

Neh, i dont want to say :P
& i had much fun with jieen and arista .
Now very tired ==
So had lunch @ koufu .
I spent all my 财产 , @ koufu & subway cost me $14.30 :l
Me & Arista just ate too much .
LOL
We were ridiculous .
Cause @ 2.20pm , we ate minced porky noodle .
:x
& it cost me $4.20 ==
Plus the drink = $5.70 .

Then had some bonding sessions , which i will try to COMMUNICATE.
then headed to the bus , and talked quite alot of stuffs with joy .
About communication with ahem ._.
So me and joy will try to communicate with ahem even tho we dont rly like her , no , i dont think she reads my blog cause i always change my link :x
But if she does then , i cn do nothing mah ?

Soo , chatted , and talked .
LOL ( no diff )
Then the bus let us off @ vivo :D
So we went to change into jersey cause we were smellies . :)
Kay we 3 (arista didn't bring hers) looked like weird cabbage.
Then Captain and Julia went to coffee bean , & we 4 & sec twos went to subway :)
I'm sick of subway already .
I'm sick of fastfood cept' KFC cause its been two weeks since i ate KFC & its good :P
Then i spent $8.60 total in Subway .
:x
Arista spent more even tho we ate the subs are same pricing O.o
Hers $8.90 ? Weird.
Stupid vivo subway no sub of the day -.-
If not i can save more $$ (bleah) .
Now my savings and wallet got butterfly fly out de.
Shitass.

Urm .
Then talked. And chatted.
With sarah .
She's crazy . LOL
We 4 (joy me arista & sarah(sec2) ) were laughing like retards.
LOL.
Then ate my "pisai" sarah say de.
LOL
Then aft that went toilet with xiaoyan minus sarah . LOL .
Then went off without jieen cause i had to go , 5.30pm .
Then i brought cheooooooooook & kweeeeeeeeeek to the pet shop :P
Pillow was like , sleeping ? Slacking . Stupiddd.

Er.
Then went to mrt :)
Joy topped up $5 . LOL
& off we went home :D
We were talking some retarded stuffs on the mrt.
I have things to chat to arista abt already ! :D
Good thing .
Cause there was a problem between me joy and arista HAHA. Cause we weren't so close to arista mah . so not much topic lo .
so now got topic talk le , goodie :P

Kay then went home and reached home @ like 7 ?
I ate 3 meals today minus breakfast and supper.
1 dinner and 2 lunch :l
I eat too much .
Kay thens .Uh ...
Oh my $0.70 have been robbed by joy , kidding . LOL
I owe her $2.10 now :)
I always owe joy money luh.
At least a week i owe her $$ LOL.
idk what i wna say . off to toilet. stomachache .

I SHALL TRY TO BOND WITH EVERYBODY KAY . I'M FRIENDLY . I DONT BITE LOL .
JUST DONT GIMME ATTITUDE :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home