Monday, November 10, 2008

Shadeeeeeeszsxz :D

HEYLOW.


Didn't blog ytd.
Too lazy to , and was just surfing blogs and went to eat and do jigsaw then watch madagascar then watch the game plan then go do more jigsaw @ night then sleep .


& i sleep over todaaaay !
felt like pon-ing :l

(cheated jieen say i not feeling well hahaha)

theeen i woke up @ 7.15am
Supposed to wakey wakey @ 7.00am :x
Didn't hear the alarm @ all lor.
I think my sis off it :/
If i didn't suddenly wake up @ 7.15am hor .
I sure sleep until Cheok and Jieen keep calling i also cnt hear LOL.

Then went to sch .
No ball :(
Cause raining & 'O' levels today .
They say last paper i guess.

& then urm ...
Yah . Went gym .
We were smelly angpaos :D
Cause we the 6 cappies wore camp tee.
Look like one bunch of ang paos :)

Went to er..
oh TPC for mac :D
I somehow just became joy's great great grandpa.
See , i'm 85 . Told you so :P

Then zhiying's daddy is me ?
Jieen's grandpa is me ?
Then si jieen say my wife is TB ==

& i bought something. hahahaha.
i buy for nth actually.
But for fun lah :P

Kaaaaaay .
Goodbye and Hello .

1.27pm :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home