Friday, August 8, 2008

olympics + national day

whee .
today so funfunfun :DD
grace chiam not around , like very weird nehs.
my dad is watching the opening ceremony of olympics .
cool shitxz.

Photobucket
Beijing 2008 :D

if singapore 43 years old = 43% discount .
then by the time singapore 100 yrs old = everything free .
coolxz !
:DD

today celebration during the morning assembly boring .
mr boo thinks he is the president ? still need to inspect .
-.-"
lol .
calista told me apa faint .
LOLxz.
and in the end apa sat behind me for the concert
me and rubbish started talking bad .
loudly at him :)
and got hit -_-"
i have 12 amas.
Lolxz
apa loves malay dancers and indian dancers eh .
LOL...
the emcees or mc-s (lolxz) the voice so sharp -.-
ear drum going to pai liao .
(:
too bad no pictures.
i thought i put my $5 in my wallet.
in the end i put it on my bed & had to borrow $3 from arista.
so sorry ! :P

joshua park & arista was like wearing the same thing?
so weird x.x
LOLxz...
melissa & idk who was singing solo then yuan sing dont dare to see.
HAHAHA.
olympics soooo coooool (:

加油吧!新加坡!


I love you sg .
but i love NY better :D

!

hahaha .
if only we had the tee.
then can wear.
then support new york instead.
LOL
later police come catch ah.


not feeling very well -.-"
like going to vomit but , i'm not pregnant , thanks .
Lol :P

off to sims (:
my character is Calista Rubbish .
HAHA
i dedicate my sim to calista.
how 伟大

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home