Tuesday, July 22, 2008

piss me and get ignored, wahahaha

HAHAHAHA.
i typically ignored th car(bra) for whole day after chinese period start.
he pissed me + i no mood cause i fail my test , again !

so sian .
playwriting was fun :D
so funny .

mas selamat is sly,sissy,kind,fussy.
while the policeman named LOOP(which was supposed to be noob !?) is i forgot what , but i remember one ( cause that's what i said) , RETARDED :D



thn
got old " woman " named ah seng(LOL) is hyperactive , er , crazy thn i cnt remember.

i'm here to blog this.

AND REUEL THE RETARD(R square) keep throwing paper at me...
slap him ah i tell u .

next time ask him read my blog so that he can be warned .
LOLOL .
whole class getting blogs liao lor .
dia0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home