Wednesday, July 16, 2008

swimming ):

HELLOOOOOS :DDDD
woke up at 6.30 to go toilet and poo ._.
heh .
stomachache ._.
went to bathe aft tht .
dad drove me to sch cause my bag was real heavy.
so , diaos .
but also good lah .
cos my swimming that bag looks idiotic.
:P
had maths .
was confused along with meichen .
hee.
then english was quite boring .
miss tee taught .
thn recess came !
:D
happy asses went out for recess.
shared briyani and she treat me a seaweed chicken while i treat her drumstick.
but she paid for th briyani .
she's so nice.
i love her loads.
too bad i no money to actually treat .
Lol !
I owe jialing - $4.40 :P
Joyjoy - $3.60
I owed jiajia since march .
LOL :P
had cheena next .
kept disturbing th "andy lau" & bra .
Hahahaha.
science was boring :P
music was fun .
mango tango !
aft that .
i'm lazy to blog already
hees.
blog again tomorrow luh .
byebye :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home