Wednesday, July 2, 2008

he is mighty to save


Layer 1; On the outside...

Name; GRAVYHEAH ! ( truly & ofc my name is gravyce )
Date; twentyfour zerothree nineteen twenty-three ; 24'03'23
Current status; excited about tomorrow ! :D BYDDDD ;D
Eye colour; white :D i'm a ghoost
Hair colour; white ;] ; remember , i'm born during 1923 . 85 liao hor . i hav wrinkles one ok .
Right or left; left + right - right + left - left + right - rightleft + left - left . idk what my equation adds up to . LOL

Layer 2; On the inside...

My heritage; chinese , mushyrooms , sauce , gravy , coffins , tombs & most imptly , my heritage is th graveyard !
Fears; calista because she's dirteh & smelly , joy because she's veryveryvery violent D:
My weaknesses; always annoying people like jiajia on msn . slapping ppl's face & stage fright omgwtfbbq D:
My perfect pizza; everything - garlic , onions ,thingsihate .

Layer 3; Yesterday, today, tomorrow...

My thoughts first waking up; start sobbing because its a new day & i dont like new days (as if)
My bedtime; i love my bed . i'll stick to it that i always be late for school :D
My most missed memory; six eff oh seven ):

Layer 4; My pick

Pepsi or coke; i like root beer better
Mcdonalds or Burger king; gravyheah + kfc is more delicious .
Single or group dates; i like to date myself more (:
Adidas or Nike; i like puma better ;D
Tea or nestea; ice milk-ed tea
Chocolate or vanilla; strawberry
Cappuccino or coffee;
i prefer water (:

Layer 5; Do you...

Smoke; i mostly smoke because i do fart (:
Curse; i go !@#$%^&*()(*&^@# (: , so do u think i curse ?
Take a shower; nope . i take a bath in the baby bucket .
Have a crush; neh . i'm loyal to my lessies , gayes , bfs , gfs , my dirty&smelly husband :D
Think you've been in love; yea. in loveeee wif god :D
Go to school; neh . i go to secondary sku
Want to get married; if i ever break with the people from (have a crush) on top (:
Believe in yourself; i can never trust my friends because they're dumber than me like real . no , i dont believe in myself because i'm retarded & an idiot (:
Think you're a health freak; neh . i always eat kfc & mashed potato wif gravy & i'm like real faaat now :D

Layer 6; In the past...

Drank alcohol; i love vodka , brandy , whisky , martini , and lots . ohoh , tiger , calsberg , heineken(?) , guiness , ABC :D
Gone to the mall; nope , but i go shoooooping (:
Been on stage; No , because i fainted on th stage because it was horrendous D:
Eaten Sushi; no . but i eat sooshee :D
Dyed your hair; yeah . with paint . cans ? ;D

Layer 7; Have you ever...

Played a stripping game; yup , i do play it with myself when i go to th bathroom (:
Changed who you were to fit in; neh . i'm 100% retarded + crazy from last time and still 100% fully retarded . actually , i think i'm 120% retarded now D:

Layer 8; Age you're hoping...

To get married; when i BREAK UP WITH MY BELOVEEEEDS ! -.-

Layer 9; In a guy...

Best eye colour; Blue !? (ang moh) LOL ; broowwwn . green is cool . pink even worse gay 死
Best hair colour; blonde !? LOL ... botak nicenice (:
Short hair or long hair; botak la asshole

Layer 10; What were you doing...

A minute ago; singing disturbia(rihaaaanaaaa) .__.
An hour ago; eating sth .
4 & a half hours ago; volleyball & laffing & screaming pain & running 15 rounds of suicide .
A month ago; sleeping like a pig everyday (:
A year ago; having fun with sixeffohseven

Layer 11; Finish the sentences...

I love; god and someone named rhub the beesh .
I feel; retarded writing dumb ans here when its supposed to be not retarded .
I hate; flirts most & croaches .( not croach ah )
I hide; my body (: and my pretty face(as if i have one -.-)
I miss; saaaaaashaaaaa booooooooobooooooo and fiooooonaaaaa chuuuuuuuuu loooooveeeey doooveeey ;D
I need; GOD&JESUS & rhub th beesh >D

Layer 12; Tag people
Everybody who wants to do it .
It will be best if someone retarded does it :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home